What happens when I give?
Bluebird Wellness is a 501(c)3 charity so your donation is 100% tax deductible and you will be emailed a receipt for your records.
100% of your donation goes directly to supporting Bluebird Wellness in welcoming new patients in need, creating natural health based educational resources, and mentoring new practitioners in the natural health field.
Your donation means that Dr. Liz:
- gets to accept more people in need of natural healthcare at an affordable rate into her practice (yay!)
- can offer lower rates (below her current sliding scale) to those who need it most
- has the opportunity to develop more health resources, like the e-books you see below, which she loves doing! She has big dreams of teaching, writing, and providing natural healthcare information to lots and lots of people!
- can mentor new naturopathic doctors, acupuncturists, and students in order to support the natural healthcare professions and create more awesome practitioners everywhere!
Thank you for your generosity in considering supporting Bluebird Wellness!
We believe that all people, regardless of financial situation, are entitled to receiving natural healthcare and educational information regarding their health and wellbeing. It is our mission to expand access to high quality natural healthcare and to promote natural health and wellness through both medical visits and educational experiences and materials.
Scheduling a natural healthcare visit
Dr. Liz practices in the West Seattle neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
She currently accepts patients into her charity healthcare visits who meet the following criteria:
- qualify as low income in the city of Seattle, which is 80% or less than the area median income* (Household of 1 = less than $50,400, Household of 2 = $57,600, Household of 3 = $64,800, Household of 4 = $72,000) *AMI is based on the Seattle Housing Authority for low income housing. Numbers are current as of April 2017. Please refer to this table to see what your payment would be:
Income Family size 1 Family size 2 Family size 3 Family size 4
$120 $45k - 51k $51k - 58k $58k - 65k $65 - 72k
$110 $35k - 44k $40k - 50k $48k - 57k $55k - 64k
$100 $25k - 34k $30k - 39k $38k - 56k $44k - 54k
$90 $15k - 24k $20k - 29k $28k - 37k $34k - 43k
$75 $15k and under $20k and under $28k and under $34k and under
- natural healthcare providers
- nonprofit employees/owners
- occasional exceptions made if need is high, speak with Dr. Liz directly
Telemedicine visits are not available at this time.
for your natural health questions, goals, and aspirations
More e-books are made possible by your generous donations!
Please consider giving to support Dr. Liz’s efforts to expand natural healthcare knowledge.